Gold Analyzer Precious Metal
Portable Countertop GoldXpert XRF Analyzer
The GoldXpert is a stylish countertop analyzer fit for the consumer showroom environment. Designed to be compact and lightweight, weighing only 22 lbs (10kg), the GoldXpert can be transported easily to wherever testing is needed. The GoldXpert gives accurate chemistry and karat results within seconds.
Nondestructive Precious Metals Assay and Karat ID
XRF is a widely used, proven, and accepted method of chemistry analysis and determination of purity and fineness of precious metals. XRF analysis is a multielemental testing alternative that is quicker and less expensive than fire assay and chemical tests. XRF provides on-the-spot analysis of your silver, platinum, and PGM metals and impurities, making it an easy way to boost customer confidence and ensure dealer reliability.
Given the current high value of gold, quantifying its fineness and purity is more critical than ever. Whether you buy gold, sell or produce jewelry, fabricate metal, or recycle scrap metal, you need a fast, highly accurate method to determine karatage (gold content) for quality control and pricing.
The Innov-X GoldXpert XRF analyzer is an easy-to‑use, cost-effective method to obtain alloy chemistry and karat classification with one nondestructive and nonintrusive test. Additionally, an exclusive GoldXpert software feature helps identify gold-plated objects and sends an alert to the screen.
- The GoldXpert is designed to be compact, taking up minimal countertop space.
- An attractive design suitable for the showroom floor.
- An easy-to-use analyzer providing karat and compositional analysis results with one push of a button.
- Accurate chemistry and karat results within seconds.
- Innovative feature to help identify gold-plated objects
- Quickly and easily create result certificates (with optional PC software).
- Testing chamber window and interior enabling continuous sample viewing for utmost customer security.
- Optional battery for on-the-road testing when you take the GoldXpert along with you during visits to customers and vendors.
- The GoldXpert can be networked for easy access to testing results as they are being generated.
- The analyzer is a safe and secure closed-beam system that requires minimal training (varies by country).
อ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม : Gold Analyzer Precious Metal
GoldXpert accuracy for Au in certified gold alloy standards
GoldXpert accuracy for Ni in certified gold alloy standards
Twenty repeat GoldXpert readings on an 18 kt certified gold alloy standard
With the GoldXpert XRF Analyzer:
- Price cash-for-gold pieces quickly and accurately
- Identify and characterize a wide range of alloys including silver, platinum, and others
- Identify poison elements in samples
- Manage quality control of refining and melting operations
- Be alert to possible gold plating